⚠️ BSC network is heavily congested. Our platform is built on it so the UI may not work as expected. Transactions may take longer than expected. ⚠️
XP

PolkaFantasy

XP / BUSD
Closed Levels (FCFS)

The sale is finished

Thank you for participation!

1 BUSD = 20 XP
1 XP = 0.05 BUSD
finished 2 months, 26 days ago
100%
100 000 BUSD
2 000 000 / 2 000 000 XP
IDO on BSC, distribution on ETH
Sale 8 Sep, 12:00 – 8 Sep, 20:00 UTC
FCFS 8 Sep, 19:00 UTC
XP

PolkaFantasy

Ethereum

Claimer portal is ready! The claim guide is available here

PolkaFantasy is an NFT cross-chain marketplace for people with a wide appreciation for authentic Japanese animation, comics and game (ACG) culture. Later this year PolkaFantasy will also launch their very own game to fully bring NFT GameFi and play-to-earn mechanism to the platform.

Pool Details

  • Access Type:
    Levels
  • Hard Cap:
    $100 000
  • Swap Rate:
    20 XP per 1 BUSD
  • Listing Price:
    20 XP per 1 BUSD ($0.05)
  • Start:
    8 Sep, 12:00 pm UTC
  • End:
    8 Sep, 20:00 pm UTC
  • FCFS Opens:
    8 Sep, 19:00 pm UTC (1h before the end)
  • Base Allocation:
    1x = $17.35
  • Price

    • Listing Price:
      $0.05

    Token

    • Token:
      PolkaFantasy (XP)
    • Type:
      ERC-20
    • Total Supply:
      200 000 000 XP
  • Initial Supply:
    6 600 000 XP, market cap $330 000
  • Token Listing:
    September 10th at 09:00 UTC on Uniswap V2
  • Distribution

  • Distribution:
  • Vesting:
    25% unlocked day 1, remaining 75% unlocked linearly over 3 months (from TGE) starting on Month 2.
  • Released: 0 XP / 0 XP
    PercentDateAmountStatus
    25%10 Sep, 09:15 UTC0 XP
    75%11 Oct, 09:15 UTC0 XP

    Want to launch your project on TrustPad?