NESTA

Nest Arcade

NESTA / BUSD
Refunded LevelsKYC
1 BUSD = 100 NESTA
1 NESTA = 0.01 BUSD
100%
200 000 BUSD
20 000 000 / 20 000 000 NESTA
IDO on BNB Chain, distribution on SOL
NESTA

Nest Arcade

Nest will be the first play-to-earn arcade app on the blockchain. The goal is to massively accelerate blockchain adoption through a remarkably simple app such as Netflix but for mini-medium scale games. Players will be able to own their in-game characters using NFTS and play them in a variety of Play To Earn games. Nest will use it's own SPL token ($FTH) for the projects currency as well as Solana.

We refunded 80%, check the refund transaction

Pool Details

  • Access Type:
    Levels
  • Hard Cap:
    $200 000
    • Swap Rate:
      1 NESTA = $0.01 | 100 NESTA per 1 BUSD
    • Start/end:
      6 Mar, 11:00 am –16:00 pm UTC
    • FCFS Opens:
      Mar 6, 15:40 UTC (20m before the end)
    • Base Allocation:
      1x = $26.83

    Price

    • IDO:
      $0.01

    Token

    • Token:
      Nest Arcade (NESTA)
    • Type:
      SOL
    • Total Supply:
      1 000 000 000 NESTA
    • Initial Supply:
      36 700 000 NESTA, market cap $367 000
    • Token Listing:
      Mar 8, 2022 14:00 UTC

    Distribution

  • Distribution:
    Airdropped by TrustPad team
  • Vesting:
    20% at TGE and the rest linearly over 4 months (refunded 80%)
  • Released: 0 NESTA / 0 NESTA
    PercentDateAmountStatus
    20%Mar 8, 14:20 UTC0 NESTA
    Airdropped

    Want to launch your project on TrustPad?